People with skills and knowledge of business operations are highly valued in a wide range of organisations and business functions. If you want to take the next step in your career and make yourself indispensable, our Diploma of Business (Operations) BSB50120 will give you the expertise you need.
This popular course prepares you for a career in many different business roles, including office manager, team leader, supervisor, administration manager, business development manager, human resource manager and business owner.
Completing this course will give you new skills and knowledge in business-related areas such as:
- critical thinking
- budgeting and financial planning
- effective work communication
- team meetings
- workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- business risks, operational plans and projects
- personal and professional development
- recruitment and onboarding
- payroll records and data.
Our industry experts work hard to ensure every unit meets current industry standards, and reflects the skills and competencies you need to succeed in your field.