Human resources is essential to developing and changing a company’s culture. Therefore, expertise in human resource is highly valued in organisations across every industry.
Whether you want to formalise your current skills, gain new skills or go to the next level in your HR career, completing an online human resource management course is the best path forward.
Our Diploma of Human Resource Management BSB50320 will prepare you for a wide range of HR roles, including consultant, coordinator, manager, director, recruiting manager and recruiter.
This qualification will give you the knowledge and skills to perform these roles, including topics such as:
- recruitment and onboarding
- employee and industrial relations policies and plans
- personal and professional development
- WHS policies, procedures, and programs
- performance development processes
- learning opportunity planning
- effective workplace relationships
- human resource strategies and processes
- workforce strategies and trends
- business risk management
- payroll data and records.
This qualification meets all current industry standards and reflects the skills and competencies you need for success in this field. These units of competency have been selected in consultation with industry experts along with our facilitators who draw upon real-life case studies and examples to ensure the knowledge you gain is practical and applicable to the industry.