This short course is ideal if you need to implement and maintain work health and safety (WHS) consultation and participation in compliance with WHS laws.
Your tasks might include communicating relevant information, identifying feedback opportunities, and improving consultation and participation processes.
This unit derives from the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419.
Completing the Contribute to Implementation and Maintenance of WHS Consultation and Participation Processes BSBWHS413 will give you new skills and knowledge about:
- key roles, duties, rights and responsibilities
- barriers to improving consultation and participation
- support for individuals during WHS consultation
- consultation communication and documentation
- WHS information and data sharing.
This course is a great stepping stone to a diploma, certificate or other qualification in work health and safety.