This short course is essential if you are responsible for providing specialised knowledge and guidance about work health and safety (WHS) risks in an organisation, but you’re not yet qualified.
You will get the skills you need to manage work health and safety (WHS) risks in an organisation.
This unit derives from the Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51319.
Completing the Lead WHS Risk Management BSBWHS513 will give you the skills and knowledge you need in areas such as:
- workplace duty holders and their legislative requirements
- hazard identification and risk assessment
- risk control action plans
- key performance indicators
- performance plans
- risk control implementation in line with WHS management systems (WHSMS) and WHS information systems (WHSIS).
This course is an ideal start to a diploma, certificate or other formal qualification in work health and safety.