The Builder Open Class Site Supervisor course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed to plan, organise and control construction projects. By conducting quality inspections, and supervising staff and subcontractors, graduates of this course can pursue a career as an Open Class Site Supervisor in the construction industry. Some of the benefits of this course are:
- Preparation for a Site Supervisor licence: This course covers the technical qualifications required to obtain a Site Supervisor licence with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC). This licence is necessary for Site Supervisors who plan to work on large, high-rise, and complex building projects.
- Compliance with legal obligations: Students will learn how to manage processes to comply with legal obligations, ensuring that construction projects meet all relevant regulations and standards.
- Application of building codes and standards: This course covers the application of building codes and standards on large building projects, it is essential that Site Supervisors ensure that construction projects are safe and compliant.
- Application of structural principles: Students will also learn how to apply structural principles to large, high-rise, and complex building projects, which is crucial to ensuring the structural integrity of buildings.
- Career opportunities: Graduates of this course can pursue a career as a Site Supervisor in the construction industry. This role involves overseeing construction projects, conducting quality inspections, and ensuring compliance with regulations and standards.
Overall, this course provides students with the technical knowledge and skills needed to become a Site Supervisor and obtain the relevant licence with the QBCC. This qualification opens up career opportunities in the construction industry, with the potential to work on varying building projects.