Builder Restricted to Shopfitting Site Supervisor (Queensland) course can help you grow your career or business in commercial building and construction.
As a builder for shopfitting, you can expect to:
- do building work for the internal fit-out of a shop or office (including shopfronts), but not Type A or Type B construction
- prepare plans and specifications if they’re for the licensee’s personal use or for use in building work to be completed by the licensee.
This course will give you important skills and knowledge about:
- Site Supervision
- WHS on work sites
- building codes and standards
- construction contracts
- project costs and materials
- certain legal requirements.
The units in this course are derived from the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40120. They meet current industry standards and reflect the skills and competencies you need to succeed in this industry.