Structural landscaping is a booming industry that can give you a rewarding career with many opportunities, including working as a structural landscape business owner, foreman or leading hand.
However, you must hold a builder restricted to structural landscaping licence to work as a structural landscaper in Queensland and do domestic building work worth $3000 or more.
Our Builder Restricted to Structural Landscape (Queensland) course will give you a statement of attainment, which you can use to apply to the QBCC for this licence.
Our course will give you practical skills in:
- budgets, cash flow and business finances
- contracts for construction builds
- construction materials and labour
- site inspections and risk assessments
- claims, contract variations and payments
- legal requirements for insurances, regulations and standards
- safety data sheets.
The units in this course are part of the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) CPC40120. They are relevant to today’s industry standards and reflect the skills and competencies you need for a successful career or business in this industry.