Great project managers are worth their weight in gold in any company. If you’re looking to take the next step in your project management career, our nationally accredited Diploma of Project Management BSB50820 is the best direction to take.
As a qualified project manager, you will initiate, plan, execute and evaluate projects in a leadership or management role across a range of industries. For large and small projects, you will be the go-to person who can bring it all together.
Our course will give you expertise in a range of areas, including:
- project scope, time, quality, and cost
- project human resources
- project stakeholder engagement
- project integration.
Our industry experts work hard to ensure this qualification meets all current industry standards and reflects the skills and competencies you need for success in this field.
Endorsed by AIPM, the Australian Institute of Project Management. Our Diploma of Project Management (BSB50820) is the latest release PM Diploma and comes endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
AIPM is Australia’s longest-serving project management body (over 40 years). AIPM advocates on behalf of project management professionals across the country and supports them throughout their careers.
To get our DIP/PM program endorsed by AIPM we were required to go through a rigorous review by its auditors – so rest assured you are receiving relevant and current industry training when graduating an AIPM endorsed program.
Becoming a Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM) is highly recommended if you’re chasing a high-level salary position in this field. However – be cautious of generic low-quality courses in the market. Look for reputable approved programs by leading Project Management associations.
So – what are the benefits of graduating an AIPM endorsed program?
- You’ll be eligible to have your Membership upgraded to an Associate Membership as soon as you receive your formal qualification from Techskill Academy.
- You’ll get access to ProNexus, a personalised Project Management job and graduate marketplace.
- You’ll also get access to the AIPM Mentoring Program.
- You’ll receive invitations to exclusive member-only events.
- You’ll be eligible for member pricing for AIPM National Conference and chapter events.
- Plus, when a member is Reg PM certified, they are entitled to use AIPM post-nominals (CPPP, CPPM, CPSPM, CPPD, CPPE, CPPS) after their title.
- Members are also acknowledged for their status on the AIPM website.
- To summarise, AIPM certification is highly regarded in the industry.
- It communicates credibility and can help display a member’s ongoing commitment to professional development.
The opportunities are endless. This type of ‘Street Cred’ matters if you want to cut through all the noise.