The Low-Rise Site Supervisor (Queensland) course is designed for individuals who want a career in the residential and commercial building and construction sector in Queensland. This course is ideal for those who want to apply for a Low-Rise Site Supervisor licence with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
- Eligibility for a licence: Completing this course means you will meet the technical requirements set by the QBCC for a Low-Rise Site Supervisor licence. This licence is essential for anyone looking to work as a Site Supervisor in Queensland.
- Pathway to becoming a registered Queensland builder: Once you have your licence, you can take the next step toward becoming a registered builder in Queensland. This opens up a world of opportunities, like starting your own business, running multiple building sites, and taking on more complex and large-scale projects.
- Relevant knowledge and skills: This course covers a range of essential topics, including building codes and standards, occupational health and safety, work planning, project supervision, legal requirements, structural principles, plans and specifications, site surveys and set-out procedures. These skills are vital for anyone looking to work in the building and construction industry in Queensland.
- Industry standards: This course is designed to meet current industry standards, ensuring that you are equipped with the latest knowledge and skills required for the industry.
- Flexible learning: This course is completed online at your own pace. This flexibility allows you to study around your existing work or personal commitments. With ongoing support from the Student Support team, you can be confident that you have the help you need to succeed.
This course provides individuals with the necessary skills and knowledge required for a rewarding career in the building and construction industry.