In this course you’ll learn the skills to help implement your organisation’s plan for a work health and safety management system (WHSMS), as part of your WHS responsibilities. This skill is required across a wide range of industries.
This course/unit derives from the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41419.
The BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems will give you the skills and knowledge to:
- develop and adjust a plan for a WHSMS
- plan return-to-work and injury management procedures
- monitor safe work systems
- review the effectiveness of the WHSMS plan
- communicate the WHS plan and policy to others.
This course is an ideal start to a diploma, certificate or other qualification in work health and safety.