Completing our Diploma of Drilling Oil & Gas (Onshore) RII50820 will allow you to move into a more senior operational role in the oil and gas industry.
Your RPL Program will require you to validate skills and experience in the following:
- perform tasks with a high level of autonomy
- use your judgment in planning and selecting equipment, roles and techniques for yourself and others
- apply a range of technical, managerial, coordination and planning skills.
- management of complex technical situations
- evaluation of drilling operations
- management of rig up to spud operations
- camp moves
- rig maintenance
- management of an operational rig crew.
This qualification meets all current industry standards, and reflects the skills and competencies you need for a successful career in the oil and gas industry.