Oil and gas is an exciting and well-paid sector with many opportunities for career advancement – and it’s expected to remain a thriving industry for a long time. If you currently work in this industry, or have worked previously, consider formalising your skills and knowledge to take the next big step in your career.
Our Diploma of Well Servicing Operations RII51020 is the ideal qualification if you want to move into a more senior operational role or formalise your existing expertise.
This RPL course was designed specifically for people working in the well servicing field as a rig manager, assistant rig manager or senior operational personnel, such as a field superintendent working in Australia.
As a supervisor in well servicing, you are required to:
- perform tasks with a high level of autonomy
- use your judgment in planning and selecting equipment, roles and techniques for yourself and others
- apply many technical, managerial, coordination and planning skills.
We will recognise your skills and knowledge in a range of well servicing areas, including:
- non-routine and complex technical situations
- rig operation planning, management and evaluation
- drilling and well-servicing induction and orientation
- risk management systems
- equipment maintenance
- workplace safety
- legal compliance requirements
- rig up and rig down for well servicing operations
- and more.
This qualification meets all of today’s strict industry standards, and reflects the skills and competencies you need for a successful career in the oil and gas industry.